Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the “check availability box” to the left. Or you can call our office at 619-708-6262 and we will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
- No we do not allow pets. However, we are pet lovers ourselves. You can call our office at 619-708-6262 and we would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet. Or contact our sister property The Surfer Beach Hotel at 1-800-820-5772.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming “home” to your “vacation home” rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.